Items needed for loan approval
1. Current and Previous Addresses (2 years)
2. Property Information (if applicable)
3. Current and Previous Employment Information and dates including monthly salary
4. Bank Account Statements
5. Current monthly housing expenses such as rent and mortgage payments
6. Address and Market Value information for properties you own, including taxes & insurance
7. Sources and Income Amounts for all Borrowers. If a W-2 employee, pay stubs for the last 30 days.
8. If working with a real estate agent, their name, company and phone number
We offer all types of financing. Whether it is your first home and you are interested in our FHA or SC Housing programs or you are interested in new construction, Midland offers the best of both options. Renovation loans are also available in either conventional or Jumbo options.
If you are just moving to Charleston or just want a new kitchen.
Call to find out more. (843)606-0879